Hi Virtually Readers! I’m adventuring in the mountains somewhere, but May @ Forever and Everly tagged us for The Liebster Award, which was really sweet of her. I’ve already done this once and am somewhat over it, just because it’s been around so long, so I’m not going to tag anyone.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- If you were to stop blogging, what would be the reason?
I’m not planning to stop blogging anytime soon, but it would probably be because I was really busy, or maybe if I got a lot of hate comments or if another big life event consumed me. Hopefully this won’t happen for a while, though I’m not sure that I’ll be blogging forever.
- What are some hobbies you have?
Well, apart from reading, I’m really into playing music! I’m okay at viola and piano. I also love baking, going for runs, and crafting. Oooh, and sewing and knitting. (which are like subsets of crafting but y’know)
- Would you rather be dead or die? (Yes, there’s a difference.)
I prefer the present tense, thank you very much.
- Do you like mangoes???
OF FREAKING COURSE.
- What book would you not feel guilty about stomping on, tearing, and burning in a fire?
Love in the Time of Global Warming, or The Spectacular Now. (not even gonna give them the respect of links to their goodreads pages)
- What blogs do you ALWAYS look forward to reading? (Or, if you’re afraid your dear readers might feel bad: What type of blogs do you tend to follow? ie. book blogs, lifestyle blogs, writing blogs, etc.)
- What’s one moment in your life you’d choose to play over and over again (aka re-experience over and over again?)
I’m not sure…maybe when I did one of my presentations a few weeks ago and it went well, or the moment when I received Strange the Dreamer. Ooh or the moment when I was told that I was the new newspaper editor at school.
- You have the choice of reading a book you HATE, every single day, or reading one good book per year. Which do you choose?
Reading one good book per year…I think it’s better to have one good book than a continuously hateful reading experience.
- What’s one food you will never get tired of eating??? (ONE food, people, ONE.)
Toast. There are so many variations. Vegemite, jam, chese, and let’s not forget the avocados.
- What would you do if someone walked up to you and gave you 100 bucks?
I would ask them why, and then I’d like to think I’d be selfless enough to give it away (or maybe spend it on something I really needed)
- How are you right now?
I’m doing pretty well, thank you very much. I’m a little wet because I just got back from the pool, and there’s a cat next to me and soft acoustic music playing and I’m trying not to think about how much I hate leaving to go hiking….
How are you at the moment, Virtually Readers? Tell me in the comments!