Hi Virtually Readers! A long long long time ago, the lovely Elizabeth@ Musings From Neville’s Navel tagged me from the 5 Truths and 4 Lies tag thingy. Thanks! Now, normally this is a book blog, not a all-about-my-life blog, but I thought I’d do this tag anyway. Basically, the premise is that I tell you 5 true things and 4 false things and you guess which is which in the comments and then at some point I reveal THE TRUTH. Some of this info can probably be found on this blog if you hunt around a little bit. Also, members of my family are barred from playing (sorry, guys). Let’s get to it!
- I really love history.
- I prefer wearing trousers to skirts.
- I did a lot of gymnastics as a child and still can do cartwheels and walkovers and the splits.
- I once managed to injure myself while laughing.
- I once managed to injure myself while brushing my teeth.
- I once managed to injure myself while putting on a scarf.
- I’m really good at origami.
- I like to get up early.
- A librarian once told me that I should be a librarian, and that’s my ultimate life goal.
So have fun guessing! I’ll reveal the answers later this week. And if you like, tell me one interesting fact about yourself in the comments.