School is starting soon and Shar doesn’t want it to. That is all she has to say. But she wants to moan so instead she wrote a whole blog post about it.
- Shar doesn’t want work. School=work( creating equations is something Shar learnt in maths class). She will have to do homework and
actually use her brain.She doesn’t appreciate the gift of learning, or a first world education in a third world country, or the fact that she is getting what so many people don’t want at all. No. There is work and it is not fun.
- She won’t be able to read books all the time. She will too busy with #1, and will be forced to deprive herself of sleep in order to prive (is that the term?) herself with fiction. Her life is super hard.(although she will have a school library, so that is good)
- Shar won’t have the time to write awesome blog posts.
- Shar has to start thinking about the Future out in the Big Bad World. She is not ready to adult. She just wants to be a sixteen year old airhead for one more year (although she’ll soon be a 17 year old airhead. She’s not ready for that either.).
- When it’s the holidays, Shar can go on long slow runs whenever she wants. Now she has to figure out how to fit breakfast, a piano practice, a (fast because of not much time) run, and often a shower, in and still get there at 7:40/8:30 depending on the day.
- Waking up early is not as nice as waking up late.
- Shar will actually have to get dressed instead of walking around the house in running shorts and random shirts. Running shorts and random shorts are the most comfortable ensembles on earth.
- Shar’s cat can’t snuggle with her at school. She can if Shar is free to do whatever she wants.
- Speaking of that, her dog is very deprived of love. He will be deprived forever if Shar can’t pat him and scratch his tummy.
- Shar will have to stand pet deprivation (oh, the horror) for 8 whole hours.
- Baking is delicious. Shar has no time to bake when she has to go to school.
- Listening to Hamilton non-stop (see what shar did there?) isn’t an option when you are trying to learn things like chemistry. (Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Burr-on?)
The only good thing is that Shar gets to use all her awesome stationery and cute notebooks
for something other than staring vacantly at (that’s totally a plausible notebook usage, right?).
How do you feel about school? Do you miss your pets?
Do you have a lot of first world problems? What is the latest development in your life?