Yay, it’s a tag. Heather tagged me for the Sunshine Bloggers award because I bring sunshine to her life (obviously). Thanks Heather! I am a very sunny presence, aren’t I? (don’t laugh. It’s not funny). Here are the rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
-Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
-Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
-Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire.
I always feel guilty for tagging people, (no, I don’t understand it either) but I’ll do my best. Here goes!
- I really like crafts. Strangely, the one post I’ve ever done about crafts (how to make a bookmark in six easy steps) is like the most popular post on this blog? I also really liked knitting, sewing, doing beading, and paper crafts.
- I love skirts! I wear skirts all the time, and usually pair them with brightly coloured tights. Skirts are comfortable+ easy to make+ pretty + cool (in both senses of the word!)
- I’m taking four AP classes this year. (for you non-Americans: AP’s are like high school classes that are more hard and can sometimes get you university credit) Those classes are English Language, Calculus AB, Environmental Science and Human Geography. I really like all of these classes, but calculus can be excruciating.
- I don’t like watching scary movies. I can read heavy and scary books, but I do not like scary movies. Ergo, I mostly watch documentaries, Disney movies and chick flicks. I don’t even watch movies that often anyway.
- My favourite food is toast. It may seem ordinary but toast can be delicious. Plus, I get to eat my favourite food most mornings for breakfast.
- I talk really fast.
- I’ve read some really good non-fiction recently. (like this book and this one)This has made me realise that being a nonfiction writer is basically the life. You get to travel around, research something really interesting and talk to interesting people. Now I just need to think of something to write a nonfiction book about.
Yay, this tag was fun. No pressure, but five bloggers I admire are: Mishma from Chasing Faerytales, Alyssa from The Devil Orders Takeout, Engie from Musings from Neville’s Navel, Emily from Loony Literate, and Beth from The Quiet People.