I know both Shanti and I have already got Liebster awards, but we got nominated again (by Beth! Thank you, Beth!), and I haven’t done a tag for ages, and why not? There are rules, but most people know them, so I’ll just obey them.
1. Where do you blog?
I usually blog in my room, which is where I keep my computer. Right now I’m not at home, so I’m sitting on the dining room table. I occasionally wander outside or around while taking bookish photos for posts.
2. Do you have any festive plans?
This question was written before Christmas, and it’s now after. I have no idea about christmas this year, but last year I went for a walk with my family (which evolved into a run along the shore by myself) hung out with my extended family at a bach (that’s a beach house for people who don’t speak New Zealand), went for a swim, and ate A LOT of amazing food.
3. Do you have any New years resolutions?
I have quite a few….
- Practice flute 5+ times a week
- Learn and perform Hamburger Sonate (this AMAZING piece I’m working on)
- Do grade six music theory
- Practice piano 5 times a week at least
- Have at least one 45 minute (not 1/2 an hour) practice sessionn
- Play on a real piano (not electric one, which is what we have), for at least a little while each week
- Run 5 times a week, including one 45 minute one
- Do some slack lining every day (not possible currently since it’s at home)
- Be in bed at 9:30 latest on school nights, and don’t read past 10
- Get an alarm and wake up earlier
- Post at least once a week on your blogging weeks
- Write one post every week even when you’re ‘off’
- write reviews you don’t post
- Read 10 nonfiction books
- Read 3 classics
- Read 5 outside-comfort-zone books
- Read a new article in Hindi at least once a month
Is that enough for you?
4. Do you have a favourite festive drink?
No, but I do want to try eggnog
5. Tell me what you’re reading right now.
I just finished H.I.V.E (recommended by Heather) and I’m partway through Anna and the Swallow Man.
6. What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
Discussions if they’re written well, especially if they have a unique format.
7. What is your favourite food?
Green apples. Berries and cream. Green apples. Pie. Also green apples.