Heather tagged me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award. Thanks, Heather!
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs.
1. What flowers would you absolutely have to have in a garden?
I really like iris’s (which are already in my garden) and lavender, because it smells delicious.
2. Have you travelled? Where to?
I’m really lucky that I’ve been able to travel lots. I’ve been all over New Zealand, and I’ve been to (list alert) Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India (obviously), Spain, France, China (though it was only for two days) and the UK. I’ve also been to quite a lot of India (though India is enormous) but not the North East, mostly just places where we know people…
3. Do you have pets? And if so, do they seem to have an attitude?
I have a dog, and until four months ago, I had a cat. The dog, Eddie, definitely has an attitude about not going running with me. It’s very frustrating.
4. Is there an album you’ve listened to so much you’ve memorised the lyrics?
Not really. I have listened to a lot of abba (best dishes music ever) and I also know the Four Seasons and Unforgettable Classics: Cello really well (but they’re wordless classical music sooooo)
5. Any goals you want to reach this year?
Like New Year’s resolutions? I already wrote a novel (it’s terrible, but I will edit at some point and tell y’all about it) and I’ve been running twice a week and writing lots of book reviews. I kind of wanted to learn sign language though, and that hasn’t progressed at all.
6. What’s the last book you read and enjoyed?
Wither by Lauren DeStefano. I finished it an hour ago!
7. A book you haven’t read, but want to?
Let me direct you to my goodreads to-read shelf, where there are almost three hundred titles that fit within this category. However, a few notable titles: The Help, (which my friend urged me to read), anything by Ruta Sepetys (also friends) and Tricksters Queen, because I’m dying to know the ending.
8. What Hogwarts house do you belong in?
Why must we always be categorised? Whether it’s factions or houses or high-school-cliches? Everyone is the same underneath. (Ravenclaw)
9. Do you keep a journal?
Yes, yes I do.
10. Share one of your all-time favourite quotes.
“Loitering. It’s like littering, but with human beings as trash” (Neal Shusterman, The Schwa was Here) That quote is all kinds of genius and I really like it a lot.
1. Salty popcorn or sweet popcorn? Why?
2. If you could mash up several of your favourite books into one, what would the title be? And what would the books be?
3. What is your favourite kind of weather?
4. If you could rename yourself, what name would you give yourself?
5. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever felt disappointed over?
6. Do you like art galleries/museums?
7. What do you normally have for breakfast?
8. What is one sport you’d like to learn to play?
9. If you could change anything about your past, what would it be?
10. Write your life as a book/movie blurb.
Tell me something about yourself! Answer one of these questions in the comments!