Hi blog readers! *waves hands enthusiastically* I’m in Kashmir as you read this, so this is a scheduled post, but the lovely Daisy over at A Bookish Flower nominated me for the Liebster Award. I don’t feel like tagging anyone, but anyway, you can keep reading to find out my answers to the questions.
Liebster Award Rules
1. thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog (thanks so much, Daisy)
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself (this wasn’t on Daisy’s blog, so it might have gotten lost, but you guys deserve to know some random facts about me)
3. Answer the nominators questions.’
4. Ask 11 questions of your own and nominate more people to do this award (most people I know of have already gotten this award, so I’m skipping this step)
-11 random facts-
1. I am 160 cm tall.
2. I did gymnastics for five-ish years and I am still very flexible.
3. My favourite colour is teal.
4. I have terrible handwriting, though I’m supposed to practice it… I don’t
5. I read an abridged version of Pride and Prejudice when I was seven and didn’t understand a word of it.
6. I’ve moved house about 13 times in my life.
7. (surprise surprise) I love libraries.
8. (this is getting harder) I am very clumsy. I tend to spill things like food and water. often like 4 or 5 times a week.
9. I like to wear dresses.
10. I can knit (and also do some embroidery and sewing and other yarn/wool/cloth related creations)
11. I play piano and viola (and triangle. They would recruit me for percussion if it wasn’t for my terrible rhythm.)
1.What is your proudest accomplishment?
My accomplishments are very humble. But I’m proud of them. Seriously, it’s hard to say. I am glad when I do well in exams or make dinner all by myself or perform really well in a concert or something, but no specific accomplishment stands out.
2.What song would you say best sums you up?
The Autumn suite by Vivaldi (all three of them!) or this abba compilation. (I don’t know. How can a song sum up yourself in it’s entirety and complexity?)
3. If you could change the ending to any book, what book would you choose, and how would you end it?
Spoilers guys, spoilers. I won’t name the books, but Simon remembers, Akkarin lives, Lirael and Nick become best friends ( please, please, I want a book about that. Maybe I’ll get them)
4. Can you watch long movies?
Sometimes. I love the princess bride and star wars (sort of. Star wars is cool though) but that ten day long icelandic movie I heard about isn’t my style.
5. What’s your favorite outfit? (Pictures please!)
I don’t have a favourite outfit, because choosing is hard. (Superlatives. You may notice that I have trouble with them) But I do like this skirt (which I sewed myself!) and this top. And of course, no outfit is complete without a book
6.Favorite party food?
Popcorn or cupcakes or pizza. I don’t know, because choosing is hard.
7.If you could sum up the year you were born in, in one picture, what picture would that be? (For me it would be a picture of a flip phone! 😛 )
Look, I wasn’t around in 1999 (in a way that I remember at least) I don’t know what it was like back then. I don’t know what pictures I’d use…maybe one of a conspiracy theorists newspaper headline around the millenium (I’m sure those existed) or
8. Are you a fangirl or are you a casual fan? (Book, Movie, TV show, Band, ect…)
Fangirl very much for a lot of things and casual fan for some others.
9. Fairies or Mermaids?
Mermaids (you know how little kids pretend they’re mermaids sometimes when they are at the swimming pool? I still do that sometimes. Don’t judge me, okay)
10. Favorite childhood show?
I’ve never owned a tv, and I didn’t really watch tv in my childhood. But Phineas and Ferb.
11. Are you willing to try new food?
Yes. Even if it has zucchinis or eggplant. Unless it contains meat, because I’m a vegetarian.
And that’s it. Thanks so much, Daisy! I hope you learnt something interesting about me!